I’ve lived in Madison Valley since 1991 and am amazed at the wide variety of quality restaurants and cafes that are just a short walk from Casana. While you’re visiting Seattle, you should definitely check out this neighborhood, a true “foodie” destination!
So, what’s your pleasure?
- Quick Snacks, Sandwiches, Freshly Baked Bread & Java: Essential Bakery
- Basque Tapas: Harvest Vine
- “Pan-Asian” Cuisine (great Happy Hour sushi etc.): Jae’s Asian Bistro http://www.jaesasianbistroandsushi-seattle.com/foodgallery.htm
- Vegetarian (and wonderful brunch choice): Cafe Flora
- French Bistro: Luc http://thechefinthehat.com/luc
- Elegant French Dining: Rover’s
- More French Cuisine! Voila (bistro/restau) and La Cote (creperie)
- Oh, la, la and More French! Belle Epicurean http://www.belleepicurean.com/